www.lazada.com

Read Me

Hi there,

First of all I want to thank you for viewing my Blog,

on this first page I want to introduce myself, I'm Indonesian and originally born here, I work as graphic designer for some Germany Tour and Travel company, and I love to spend my day in front of computer whether doing work, playing games, read manga, and looking opportunity and new idea on the internet.

later I will share you some information regarding stuff i found around the internet, just think whatever I wrote here as a tips or some info's that hopefully could help some of you out there, feel free to request or give me your own opinion about things, i will gladly published it here

so enjoy your stay here and i hope some of information I've provided would be worth to read XD

best regards

~Teedz~

PS: for some pages i will includes also an Indonesian version while some will only on English or just Indonesian

back to Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;